top of page


How do I reduce the risk of fire in my property?

At Flagship Fire and Maintenance, we specialise in providing risk management consulting services to landlords. Our team of experts can assist you with fire risk assessments and recommend measures to minimize the risk of fire in your property.

What is an Energy Performance Certificate and why do I need one?

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a report that assesses the energy efficiency of a property. As a landlord, it is a legal requirement to have a valid EPC for your property before you let it out. At Flagship Fire and Maintenance, we offer EPC assessments to help you comply with the regulations and improve the energy efficiency of your property.

What is a Standard Assessment Procedure and how can it benefit me?

The Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) is a method for assessing the energy performance of buildings. It takes into account factors such as insulation, heating systems, and ventilation. By having a SAP assessment done for your property, you can identify areas for improvement and make changes that can save you money on energy bills and improve the comfort of your tenants.

How can I book a consultation with a risk management advisor?

At Flagship Fire and Maintenance, we understand that every landlord has unique requirements when it comes to risk management. That's why we offer personalised consultations with our team of experts. To book a consultation, simply get in touch with us through our website or give us a call.

bottom of page